Monday, July 14, 2008

Sioux Falls, SD

I was driving past our local bus station, when this lady came running up to my car screaming "They're gonna get me! You gotta help me!" Fearful for her, I opened the passenger side door, and let her climb on in. She went on and on rambling about how I needed to call Tim S in Sacramento California regarding the Microwave Abuse and and need to protect Grocery Stones... I didn't know what the heck she was talking about, so she gave me a piece of paper with a long hand written note printed on both sides (it was a photo copy) and wrote a note on it in red ink. She said her name was Marilyn Gibbs, and she was on a mission to Washington DC, as a One Woman Fight for her beliefs...

I picked her up at Jefferson Bus Lines at 1500 W. Russell, and dropped her off at 18th and Western in Sioux Falls, SD

0 comments: