Friday, September 28, 2007

White River Junction, VT

My friend came to my house this morning with breakfast from Dunkin Donuts, and a white photocopied, hand written page. The same page that is transcribed above. She asked my friend for a ride to the nearest catholic church that was having a mass. As it was 8:00 on a Sunday, she gave her a ride to the Catholic Church around the corner from the Dunkins. Once she got in the car, she then asked for a ride to White River Jct., VT. Of course my friend said no, as that is an hour and a half away. Marilyn setted for 2 dollars and a ride to the church.

At 8:15AM, Marilyn documented an Oral Sex offense ride, carjacking by microwave abuse technology. My friend had no recollecection of this, and oddly enough, the floppy disc in my friend's car that she was on the way to my house to work on, was blank when she arrived here. Was that due to the microwave abuse technonlgy? Very strange...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoah. So, you think she somehow made the disk go blank? Is this...possible? Is she a robot or something? An alien?