Monday, October 27, 2008

Butte, MT

Hi, my name is Stephany, and I saw Marilyn today in Butte, Montana. I was at school, Montana Tech of the University of Montana, when she walked over to where I was sitting in our Student Union Building and asked if she could join me. I allowed her to and then, after she sat there organizing papers of some sort, she asked for a dollar and I obliged. After she asked some office workers for a pen and some whiteout she came back by my table with her wig off and layed down two folded up papers and told me thanks for the donation. After that no one saw her on campus for the rest of the day. I was really weirded out so I googled the name circled at the bottom of the second page and found your website. Anyways here are the pages she handed me, thanks.

0 comments: