Sunday, August 10, 2008

Everett, PA

On Sunday August 10, 2008 Marilyn Gibbs came to our church along with one of our regular attendees. They had picked her up the night before in Bedford, Pennsylanvia, at a restaurant thinking she might need food. They took her into their home, feed, and provided a bed for the evening. That was Saturday August 9th.

Sunday morning they brought to our Church in Everett, Pa. Her mission at that time was to get to Pittsburg Pa. by Sunday Afternoon. She passed out papers about the abuse topic/thing. We were of course totally confused and did not understand her mission. However, let me point out we knew she was not right in the head about what she was talking about.

We took her to lunch and the bus station in Altoona, PA Sunday afternoon. Bought her a non-refundable ticket to Pittsburg, Pa. and left her there at 5:00 p.m. The bus was scheduled to left at 6:30 p.m.

After reading you article, it seems to me she never left Altoona because she was sighted in Altoona, Pa on August 11th., as it was reported to you.

Her visit left us in a daze and cloudy state about her mission, however, inside of us we knew there was something wrong about her mission and her mind.

PS After her visit my spirit was so trouble I felt I needed to know more about the Marilyn Gibbs. I went to the internet and put her name on Google and up she popped. How strange. I' am so glad I now know the rest of the story.......

0 comments: