Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Draper, UT

I bar tend at a restaurant/bar in Draper Utah and on November 25 2008 we had ourselves a Marilyn encounter. She looked very clean and normal except for a brace on her right arm. She brought with her a suitcase and a huge jar of Aloe Vera. She sat at the end of the bar and drank raspberry tea and talked to some of my regulars. She said she was on her way to a battered woman's shelter and wanted a ride. One of my bar guests paid for a cab to take her there. She told us her name was Cheryl and that she was from California and that she was running away from her abusive boyfriend who also happened to be a cop. She said he was stalking her and that she was trying to get to Washington D.C. so that she could talk to the FBI about it. When we asked her why she couldn't talk to the authorities in Utah she said that they were all corrupt and that "they" were all connected. As soon as her cab arrived she handed all of us her 3 page letter about microwave technology and about her being raped and all sorts of terrible things. She told us that we were the white sisterhood and we were in danger. It seriously took me a half an hour to try to read the letter. I decided to google it and I seriously cant believe the places she has been. I feel so bad for her, something had to have happened to her to make her this way. I am honestly surprised she can take care of herself cause at first glance she almost looks like a professional black woman. Anyways I wonder where she will end up next or how long this will go on.

0 comments: