Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great Falls, MT

I live in Great Falls, MT, and work at a country club here in town. On the 4th or 5th, a balck woman in her 50's came in w/a suitcase, drank 3 glasses of water, ate a box of crackers, and had a airline ticket in a plastic bag safety pinned to her back. I assumed she was waiting to have lunch w/ a member. Boy was I wrong! She asked the secretary to photocopy a 37 page manifesto that she then tried to hand out to the members. Obviously, being a private club, this was not acceptable. The police were called, but they said there was nothing they could do. Sh left, only to come back 20 min. later in a brown car, and continue to try to hand out her manifesto. Police were called again, and that was the last I heard. Then the secretary googled her name, and all this info popped up! She is truly a tortured soul in need of help, and I help she gets it sooner, rather than later.

0 comments: