Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Grand Forks, ND

Hi there,

My teenage son and I were given a copy of a rambling letter by a middle-age black woman while we were eating at a Chinese restaurant in Grand Forks, North Dakota, last night (March 10, 2008). From the posts I’ve come across, apparently we encountered Marilyn Gibbs. She was walking quietly through the restaurant and dropping off a letter at each table, saying “I am an activist” to each table. She didn’t appear distraught or upset, but rather had a fairly content look on her face. She was wearing a black overcoat and appeared to be well groomed. My son and I didn’t really read the letter until we got in the car. Needless to say we were blown away by the content of the letter. Some wild, weird stuff. She appears to really get around. In less than a month it appears she’s been on both coasts and now the heart of the continent. Maybe she’s using the microwave travel technology that she keeps referring to.

0 comments: