Monday, March 24, 2008

New Hope, MN

I was at the library in Crystal / New Hope. On Monday March 24 at about 3:00 PM I was walking through the library and noticed a person at a table. She had a stack of papers that had fallen on the floor. As I walked by I mentioned the items on the floor and she asked me to pick them up for her. It would have been easier for her to reach over and pick them up but I did anyway. She was busy applying strips of scotch tape to her briefcase. They were a stack of the sheets she handed out as she left a short time later. I was one of the persons she gave her sheet on her Microwave Conspiracies that I picked up off the floor for her earlier. I found your site after a quick google search to try to figure out what this Microwave conspiracy is. It looks like from the posts she made it to 169 and Rockford Road about 2 hours later, that's about 2 miles.

0 comments: